Saturday, February 26, 2011

Please "LIKE" this photo on Facebook :D

hi guys, this February my sister and i joined the Love Tfsphil contest, wherein you will submit a photo of yourself holding your favorite The Face Shop product and in 3-5 sentences tell why you love the product..this is only until February 28 7pm..so we really need your support!!

this is our photo entry

We are asking your support by liking this photo on Facebook..just go to Love Tfsphil page then look for this photo. this is the link :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150395230935475&set=a.10150395225990475.629997.617665474&ref=nf

you can also add me as friend :D Em-em Morales

Thank you guys in advance for your support this

2 comments:

  1. done and done. so glad I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete