Saturday, October 23, 2010

Etude House: AC Clinic Red Spot Balm

One thing I really hate is having acne (well who does right??) because not only does it hurt and doesn’t look good, but also after the acnes have healed it leaves these unwanted dark marks, which for me is another worse thing because it stays on your face longer and for it to be covered you have to put on lots of makeup which I don’t do because I don’t wear make-up, just powder. Recently I had a very stressful week and acnes just started bursting out from nowhere (PIMPLE OUTBREAK!!), my acnes easily healed but these acne marks just wouldn’t leave me too. Since I was an etude house addict I saw their skin care collection which focuses on acne problems the AC CLINIC so when I asked their staff what can I use for my acne marks she recommended me with AC CLINIC Red Spot Balm.

Ingredients: Formulated with Madecassoside (skin healing agent), Salicylic Acid & Hinoki Cypress extracts, AC Clinic Red Spot Balm heals, clarifies and soothes facial trouble spots. Specialized target treatment heals and brightens blemishes with a medicated formula.

Since this product claims to help heal and soothes these blemishes, I bought it. I am very happy because this product didn’t disappointed me,  after using it for a few days I really saw how my acne marks were becoming lighter HOORAY!!..after about 2 weeks of usage the acne marks on my face really disappeared.

The Red Spot Balm comes in a small jar with a spatula and a small version of their AC Clinic Foam Cleanser, which I also used together with the red spot balm, which never gave me any outbreak. I recommend this product not only for women, but also for men who are troubling with acne and acne marks. Etude house never disappoints me because they really provide top quality skin cares/ cosmetics in an affordable price :P

2 comments:

  1. hi i just want to ask how much this Etude House: AC Clinic Red Spot Balm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 578php.
    http://www.etudehouse.ph/plist.aspx?pcode=top21

    ReplyDelete